The Missouri Telegraph was published in Fulton, Mo from 1850 to 1869 by J.B. Williams. In 1869 the title changed to the Fulton Telegraph and continued to be published until 1895 by John B. Williams & Son. Both newspapers contained local and national general interest news. The banner headline declared the paper “A Weekly Democratic, Literary, Commercial, Educational, Morality, and News Journal.” The bulk of the digital collection is from 1869 to 1880.
Search by Date
Enter in YYYY-MM or YYYY-MM-DD format
Browse the Collection